Whoops! Look at me, not updating my blog on the day of its first birthday. I wanted to get this up on May 1st, however a series of unfortunate and long events prevented me from doing so. Now here I am writing this post in the school library instead of working. Or sleeping.
But wow, already a year? TIME IS SO SHORT. I’m getting older and lazier day by day for my age…
I feel a little tinge whenever I think that my blog has existed for a year. It’s not much, but at least it’s a new accomplishment that I can add to my little life. I seriously didn’t think it would last that long, judging by the site’s name I choose without thinking and the boring posts I have written in the beginning. Thinking back, it was a really good idea to do the 30 Day Anime Challenge since I got to meet a lot of bloggers and improve myself.
I had no idea what else to write in this post, probably because I’m mentally sleeping at the moment, so I decided to make what I do best: Lists. A List on what I learned during my first year, and another one on what marked me let it be anime or what took place in the ani-blogosphere. And why not a list on my favorite posts?
- What Naru learned:
- You can make friends very easily in the ani-blogosphere
- It’s best to take your time writing a solid post instead of a short vague one
- Avoid disappearing for long periods of time
- Everything can be pink and happy in the ani-blogosphere if you make good friends
- Team blogs are awesum!
- What scarred Naru for life:
- How manga is not present in the hearts of many ani-bloggers.
- Guilty Crown’s story/Realizing what OH MA SHOE meant–Seriously, I have a letter of a difference with Shu’s last name in mine.
- Twitter can either be the greatest thing ever for bloggers, or the most idiotic thing since Facebook.
- The ani-blog tourney–Nah actually, I’ll forget it about it. I have a short memory span concerning drama.
- The amount of anime people have the time to watch. This is probably why I’m more of a manga person than an anime one.
- Naru’s favorite posts:
- Best Yandere Character from the 30 Day Anime Challenge
- Why is anime everywhere these days? My first serious post.
- Phoenix Wright Is Never Wrong! A review post, but my favorite post ever.
- First My Two Cenz post. I prefer the second one for my Ao no Exorcist paragraph, but whatever :P I’ll have to get back to making My Two Cenz…
- My first post.
And there you have it people! With now around 20,000 views, 68 posts, and one year of existence, I’m going to do a little jig~
ohmaygawdwhatisthat.gif from Antares-Star-XD